None of the ingredients we use in our personalized blends contain gluten. However, some of our products are manufactured in a facility on shared equipment that also processes foods containing gluten. Our products may be unsafe for individuals with celiac disease or who have an acute gluten allergy.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before taking any dietary supplement.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to have protein powder if i have autoimmune hepatitis (liver disease)?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with alpha gal allergies?
- Is protein powder good for an anti-inflammatory diet?
- Is protein powder ok for people with pre-diabetes?
- Is protein powder safe to take if I have Hashimoto's?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with gastroparesis?
- Is protein safe for people with PCOS?
- Do you have any blends that are good for people with IC?
- Is protein powder a good option for people with hypoglycemia?
- How can I gain weight with hyperthyroidism?