It all depends on your blend and how you're consuming it. There are certain blends we make specifically for people who are trying to gain weight. Those blends intentionally have more carbs and calories in them than some of the other blends we offer.
On the other end of the spectrum, we also create protein powder blends with ingredients that support weight loss goals. However, the timing and quantity of protein consumption are just as important as the ingredients.
At the end of the day, weight loss and weight gain are all about caloric intake. If you have too many servings of protein powder per day, your overall calorie consumption might go up, which can in turn cause you to gain weight. If you're looking to maintain or lose weight, stick to the recommended daily serving for your blend.
Most importantly, your weight depends primarily on the quantity and quality of the whole foods you eat throughout the day alongside your Gainful protein.
Articles in this section
- How do I gain weight?
- How often should I have protein powder for weight gain?
- How do I gain lean muscle quickly?
- How long will it take me to gain weight?
- How can I increase the carbs in my diet?
- How can I gain muscle as a vegan?
- How many meals should I have per day to gain weight?
- How can I gain weight and bulk up?
- Which foods are best for gaining weight?
- Will protein powder make me gain weight?