If you find your protein shake isn't sweet or flavorful enough, the most likely culprit is the amount and type of liquid that you're using. We recommend using ice cold milk or a plant-based milk like soymilk, and decreasing the amount used. You can mix a single serving of Gainful into as little as 4oz of milk in order to get the richest flavor.
Another easy way to boost the flavor and sweetness in your blend is to simply tear open another Flavor Boost and add it to your protein shake.
Lastly, you can always sweeten your protein blend by adding your own honey, sugar, fruit, agave, or even maple syrup!
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a longer lasting form of protein?
- Can I get a different mix of protein sources?
- Would less sodium impact the taste of my protein powder?
- Does my protein powder contain creatine?
- How do I increase the amount of protein in my blend?
- Do you offer BCAAs?
- Can I get a grain-free blend?
- Do you have blends for people with specific dietary restrictions?
- Can I add fat to my blend?
- Why isn't there any casein in my blend?