Eggs are a truly egg-ceptional food :) Eggs are particularly rich in two unique antioxidants – lutein and zeaxanthin. These antioxidants can help protect your eyes against sunlight and certain eye diseases.
In terms of overall nutrition, eggs contain all the nutrients and building blocks needed to grow an entire chicken. Pretty incredible! Eggs are packed with high-quality proteins, vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, and other important nutrients. Also, eggs are relatively low in calories, which make them a fantastic option for those looking to lose weight.
One thing to note is that some people are allergic or sensitive to eggs or products with eggs. In that case, it's best to avoid eggs.
Articles in this section
- How can I eat healthy on a lower budget?
- What is a proper portion size for peanuts?
- What is the right macronutrient breakdown for me?
- Do your shakes include fruit and vegetable nutrients?
- How can I eat properly as a college student?
- How many meals should I eat per day?
- What are some high protein breakfasts ideas?
- Is it healthy to add cheese to my meals?
- How often should I be eating?
- What are some healthy alternatives to cheesy meals?