Depends on your preferences! While some of our customers prefer dairy milk, other customers use soy, almond, or even goat milk with their protein powder.
Whatever your liquid of choice, we recommend mixing 4-8 oz of liquid for each serving of protein powder. Be sure to add your scoop of protein and your Flavor Boost after you add your milk to avoid clumping. Remember that adjusting the amount of milk you use is always the easiest way to tailor your protein shake to your taste preferences.
Articles in this section
- Can I bake with protein powder?
- Can I add mass gainer to my protein powder?
- What should I mix my protein powder with?
- What are some different ways to use my protein powder?
- Can I mix my protein powder into a hot beverage?
- How do I make my protein powder dissolve better?
- Can I mix my protein powder with water?
- Can I make my personalized protein powder with goat milk?
- What are some smoothie recipes?
- Which type of milk should I mix with my protein?