At this time, our whey is not derived from grass-fed milk. However, all of our whey proteins pass rigorous QA testing at the manufacturing site. Our whey protein concentrate, isolate, and micellar casein are cold-processed, micro-filtered, and un-denatured. They are BSE-free and non-GMO (although they are not non-GMO project verified). All of our proteins are also hormone-free (rBST, rBGH, etc.)
Although "grass-fed" whey sounds appealing, we encourage you to do your research. From a regulatory perspective, the term "grass-fed" is relatively broad and difficult to enforce. Oftentimes, supplement companies who market "grass-fed" whey are selling a product that is a far cry from what most people imagine (i.e. a free-range cow on a large field of naturally grown grass).
Still want to see a grass-fed whey? We live off your feedback – send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a longer lasting form of protein?
- Can I get a different mix of protein sources?
- Would less sodium impact the taste of my protein powder?
- Does my protein powder contain creatine?
- How do I increase the amount of protein in my blend?
- Do you offer BCAAs?
- Can I get a grain-free blend?
- Do you have blends for people with specific dietary restrictions?
- Can I add fat to my blend?
- Why isn't there any casein in my blend?