It's important to us that you feel comfortable with any supplements you are taking. Here's a bit about our manufacturing process: We source our ingredients from manufacturers all across the country. We require all of our manufacturers to provide COAs (Certificate of Analyses) for each ingredient, as well as their own QA testing documentation. Our suppliers are all SQF, HACCP, and ISO certified. Additionally, we receive, blend, and package all of our products in an FDA audited, cGMP-approved facility.
All of our ingredients pass rigorous lab testing for purity and quality at the manufacturing site. Our plant-based protein ingredients are non-GMO, vegan, and certified organic. Our whey protein concentrate, isolate, and micellar casein are cold-processed, micro-filtered, and un-denatured. They are BSE-free and non-GMO (although they are not non-GMO project verified). All of our proteins are also hormone-free (rBST, rBGH, etc.)
We like to practice radical transparency. If you have any other questions about how our protein is made, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- How should I store my protein powder?
- What's different about Gainful protein powder from other brands?
- How do I know if everything in this protein is healthy?
- Do you process common allergens in the same facility as your product?
- Where do your ingredients come from?
- Which additives are in your protein powder?
- Is your protein tested for toxins or metals?
- What testing have you done for purity and quality?
- What is the quality of Gainful protein powder?
- Is your product made with animal products?